Lead inspection only applies to homes or buildings built prior to 1978.
Phase I Lead Inspection
Phase I is recommended for people trying to satisfy HUD/Section 8
Housing Inspection and Sampling requirements. This inspection includes
• Illinois Department of Public Health licensed lead inspection.
• All HUD mandated lead sampling
• Analysis of lead wipe/lead built samples
• Certification of compliance with HUD Requirements for Residential Housing
• Illinois Department of Public Health licensed lead risk accessor clearance certification.
Inspection - $300.00
Phase II Lead Inspection
Phase II is recommended for people with elevated blood lead levels, and
parents with children having learning disabilities. Includes the following:
• All components of Phase I inspection
• XRF sampling performed by a IDPH licensed lead risk accessor
• Analysis of lead air samples
• Interpretation of air sampling results by an IDPH Licensed Lead Risk Accessor
Inspection - $375.00